Updating your Fi App to always be on the newest version of the app is essential. Fi often releases updates and new features, and ensures you can access them, your phone must be on the latest version.
Most smart phones automatically keep all your apps updated. You can double check if your apps are updated, and if not update them, by following the instructions below for your specific device type.
On your iPhone, any app you download from the App Store automatically updates when there is a newer version of the app available by default. If your iPhone did not automatically update, you can manually update.
- Open your App Store app.
- Search for "Try Fi"
- If an update is available, you can tap Update, or tap Open and you'll now be on the latest version of the app.
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are shown under Updates Available.
- If there are no updates available, that means you are on the latest version and do not need to update.
- Tap Updates Available, scroll until you see your Fi App and tap Update.