If you do not see Manage Rescues in your menu drop-down, this typically means you are not logged in to your Fi Rescue account. Double check that you are logged in to the correct account. See: How Do I Check If I Am Logged in to My Fi Rescue Account?
For more information on managing your rescue account, see: Getting Started: Fi Rescue Collar Partners
Steps to View the Manage Rescue Option
- Open the Fi App and LOG IN to your Rescue account.
- Tap the dog's Profile Tab in the lower right corner. Once you are in the profile, tap the 3 stacked lines:
- Manage Rescues should show up as shown below:
- How Do I Transfer a Fi Rescue Collar to an Adopter?
- How Do I Transfer a Fi Rescue Collar to a Foster Parent?
- What If I Gave My Foster the Fi Rescue Collar Without Activating or Transferring It?
- What Is the Warranty on Fi Rescue Collars?