A Fi Public Profile is a customized profile showing stats and information about your dog pulled from their data within the Fi App. Your public profile can be shared with anyone who is or is not part of the Fi Community.
Sharing your public profile is a fun way for friends and family to keep up with your dog's activity with Fi!
What's Included in My Public Profile?
Every public profile has the following information and is updated daily at midnight Pacific Standard Time:
- Pictures of your dog pulled from their Fi Profile. See: Profile Tab
- A unique blurb about your dog's breed.
- Your dog's Rank within their breed.
Your dog's Rank within all Fi Dogs.
- For more information on Rank, see: Rank Tab
- Activity level % within their breed. See: How Can I Track My Dog's Activity?
- Your dog's daily nap time.
Your dog's daily sleep time.
- For more information on naps and sleep, see: How Can I Track My Dog's Sleep?
Please note, your dog's public profile is not editable, as it is automatically generated from Fi Servers.
How to Access & Share a Public Profile
Each public profile is associated with your dog's Fi Username within your Fi Profile. See: How Do I Find & Edit My Dog's Username?
There are a few ways to find and share your public profile:
- Within your dog's Fi Profile, you can view and share your dog's personal QR code. Once the QR code is scanned, your dog's public profile will automatically open. You can easily scan another Fi Dog's QR code from the Fi App. Simply tap Scan and place your camera over the QR code. To access your dog's Fi Profile, see: Profile Tab
- You can find your public profile by adding your dog's username to the end of this URL: https://tryfi.com/profile/username. Copy and paste this URL (with your username added to the end of the URL) into your browser's search tool. Paste the link into an email, text, etc. to share with family and friends.
Opting Out of Public Profiles
You can opt out of having a Public Profile, by turning your Social Features OFF. This will fully remove you from all of Fi's social features. See: What are Social Features?