If your Fi collar and smartphone do not seem to be syncing properly, see the steps below:
- Open the Fi app and check Bluetooth connection.
- Tap the ‘Menu’ button in the upper left hand corner.
- If Bluetooth is enabled and your dog's Fi collar is connected to your smartphone, you’ll see a solid blue circle containing your first initial next to your dog's name.
- If your pup’s collar is within range and connected to the charging base, you’ll see a wifi icon to the right of your dog’s name.
- Move the collar out of range of the base and close to your smartphone to check to see if a Bluetooth connection was established with your device.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone. Check that Bluetooth is toggled on.
- Ensure Airplane Mode is disabled on your smartphone. Check that Airplane Mode is toggled off.
- Ensure your dog's Fi collar is charged. If your dog's Fi collar is not sufficiently charged, place it on your Fi base and let it charge up.
- Be in close proximity to your Fi collar. Holding your smartphone, stand next to your dog's Fi collar with your Fi app opened.
- Turn Bluetooth on and then off. Toggle Bluetooth on your smartphone on and then off.
- Reset the Fi app. Force close and reopen the Fi app.
- Restart your smartphone. Reboot your device.
Still having trouble?
Use our request form to contact Fi Support. Please include a thorough description of the issue you're experiencing - including the steps you took that led you to experience the issue - in the description of the form so we can get started on a fix for you and your pup right away.