If you've forgotten your Fi account password, below you will find instructions on how to reset it.
Resetting Your Fi Account Password:
- Open the 'Fi' app and tap 'Get Started'
- Enter your email address
- Tap 'Continue'
- Tap 'Forgot password?'
- Tap 'Ok' to confirm your password reset
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for an email prompting you to reset your password
- Open the email you receive and visit the link
- Enter your new password and tap 'Reset password'
- Check your spam folder for the password reset email.
- Try requesting a password reset again if unsuccessful the first time - double check your email address is entered correctly.
- If you’re using a Gmail email address, check the ‘Social’ tab of your inbox for the password reset email.
Still having trouble?
Use our request form to contact Fi Support. Please include a thorough description of the issue you're experiencing - including the steps you took that led you to experience the issue - in the description of the form so we can get started on a fix for you and your pup right away.