During the check out flow, all customers create a password. If you don't recall this, you can reset your password here, you'll want to use the same email address where you received your order confirmation, receipt and tracking information.
Please note: all password reset links expire after 1 hour, if you cannot reset your password within this time frame, you will need to generate a new link.
If you received Fi as a gift, or are setting up a collar with a different email address than the one used during check out, enter the email address you would like to use and tap "no" to the question "Have you already purchased a Fi collar?" this will allow you to create an account. Make sure to leave "invite code" blank.
In this flow, you'll be asked to "Remember to use the same email address when you order your Fi collar" and you can tap "ok"
If you are trying to set up a Fi collar that was previously set up to a different account, you will need to contact email@example.com
Resetting Your Fi Account Password:
- Open the 'Fi' app and tap 'Get Started'
- Enter your email address
- Tap 'Continue'
- Tap 'Forgot password?'
- Tap 'Ok' to confirm your password reset
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for an email prompting you to reset your password
- Open the email you receive and visit the link
- Enter your new password and tap 'Reset password'
- Check your spam folder for the password reset email.
- Try requesting a password reset again if unsuccessful the first time - double check your email address is entered correctly.
- If you’re using a Gmail email address, check the ‘Social’ tab of your inbox for the password reset email.