If you're having trouble purchasing your dog's Fi collar or paying for your subscription, consider the following:
- Your card is expired
- You have accidentally entered the wrong billing information
- Insufficient funds in your card's account
- You've reached or exceeded your credit limit
- The card you're attempting to use has been reported lost or stolen
- Someone else is attempting to use your card without permission
- Try another credit or debit card.
- Double check that you've entered your card information correctly.
- Call your card issuer to see if there are any issues on their end, especially if you suspect your card is lost or someone else may be attempting to use it. The bank associated with your card will be able to tell you if there is anything preventing the transaction after looking into your account.
Still having trouble?
Use our request form to contact Fi Support. Please include a thorough description of the issue you're experiencing - including the steps you took that led you to experience the issue - in the description of the form so we can get started on a fix for you and your pup right away.
Note: Please do not include your credit card information within the request form, in an email message to Fi Support, or through our chat feature. We're happy to process your payment, but will need to schedule a time to speak with the cardholder directly over the phone.