Fi offers a 30-day, risk-free trial period.
We're confident that you and your dog will love Fi! That said, we understand that your purchase is an investment and we want you to feel comfortable in your decision to order. For this reason, Fi offers a 30 day, risk free trial period to all customers who purchase a Fi collar.
If you or your pup don't love Fi and would prefer to return the collar, please reach out to our support team within 30 days of completing your purchase for return instructions and a full reimbursement.
Every GPS subscription includes a free 30-day trial, as well. This means that you won't be charged for whichever plan you add to your cart with your Fi collar immediately upon checkout, but, instead, in 30 days after activating your pup's Fi collar. This cost will be charged to your original form of payment and your subscription will auto-renew by default at the end each cycle.
- The device refund applies only to orders made through our web store at tryfi.com
- Do not send us your Fi collar before requesting a return, as this may delay you getting your refund for the purchase price of the device.
- Associated shipping fees are not eligible for a refund under our 30-Day Trial Period.
- Pre-paid subscriptions are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of activation date.
- If your product is damaged due to reasons that are not covered by our warranty, it is also not eligible for a refund.
Please contact Fi Support prior to returning any product to receive a return authorization and RMA number. You will be responsible for, and pre-pay, all return shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to product while in transit to us. We recommend that you use a traceable method of shipping for your protection. We will pay for shipping to return any product to you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a request through our request form, to obtain an RMA number. Once you have obtained the RMA number, please send us your purchased Fi product with RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package and on the shipping slip if you choose to use traceable carriers such as UPS or FEDEX. Shipping fees for returns are your responsibility. Return shipping instructions and return address will be included in your RMA information provided by Fi Support.