We're confident that you and your dog will love Fi! That said, we understand that your purchase is an investment, and we want you to feel comfortable in your decision. For this reason, Fi offers a 30 day, risk free trial period from date of purchase to all customers who purchase from shop.tryfi.com. See: What is the Fi Subscription Trial Period?
All Fi Collars come with a one year limited warranty, provided the product and accessories are used in accordance with Fi's technical specifications.
For questions about cancelling a Fi Subscription separate from a return request, see: How Do I Update or Cancel My Fi GPS/LTE Subscription?
- All returns must be made in original packaging and include all accessories and documentation.
- Return requests made after the return window has closed (30 days from purchase) do not qualify for a return and will be denied.
- All parts must be in good, clean, condition, with minimal wear/scratches. Items that don't meet these requirements may be subject to a restocking fee, and we reserve the right to charge for damaged and missing parts.
- Items must be purchased from tryfi.com.
- Return shipping is arranged for, and paid by the customer.
- Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund under our 30-Day Trial Period.
- You must submit a request through our request form, to obtain an RMA number. Fi will provide return shipping instructions and return address. We will confirm receipt of your message immediately and log your request. Please allow 2 business days for an RMA to be issued.
- If an RMA number is issued any subscriptions associated with the purchase will be canceled when your return is received, you do not need to submit a separate request for this.
- Please do not send us your Fi Collar before requesting a return, and ensuring it is within the return window, unauthorized returns are not accepted.
- Refunds can only be issued to the original payment method used.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.