Add multiple owners to your household to allow family, roommates, etc. to connect to your dog's Fi collar. (Keep in mind, owners will have full access to the account - ensure you only share this access with those you trust!)
- Open the Fi app and tap the 'Menu' icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap 'Owners' then 'Invite an Owner'
- Enter the additional owner's phone number in the 'Phone Number' field OR tap 'Add from Contacts'
- Tap 'Invite'
- The invited owner will receive an SMS text message containing a link
- If the owner hasn't yet downloaded the Fi app - this link will direct them to the Google Play or App Store; if the owner has downloaded the app - this link will open the Fi app on their device.
- Once the invited owner has clicked this link and the Fi app has opened, the additional owner must sign up or login; Once signed in, the app will display a confirmation message - "You have been added as an owner."
- The original owner will then be able to see the additional owner under the 'Owners' tab
- Additional owners can be removed by tapping 'Remove' in the upper right corner of the screen and then tapping the red 'Remove' button next to the owner's name