Keep in mind: It's important for overall, proper functioning of your Fi system that the charging base stays connected to wifi, plugged in, and in the area where your dog spends the most time. This will ensure the collar knows when it's at home vs away from home and that you receive timely notifications when your dog leaves your home's Safe Zone. We aim to notify you within 2-5 minutes of your dog leaving a Safe Zone.
- Open the Fi app
- Tap the 'Menu' button in the upper left hand corner of the screen
- Tap 'Account Settings'
- Ensure 'Push notification' and 'SMS message' are toggled 'ON'
- Tap the '<' arrow
- Tap 'Dogs' and then your pup's name
- Ensure 'Alerts' are toggled 'ON'
- Check your device's settings
- Access your device's settings and check that the option to receive notifications for the Fi app is turned on
- Turn the setting off and back on again
- Log out and back in to your account
- Ensure the Fi app is fully updated
- Delete and reinstall the app on your device
- You will not delete your Fi account information by deleting the Fi app
- Reboot your device
- This process can free up memory and restore functionality