Steps to Power Off the Fi Module
- Make sure your Fi Charging Base is plugged in.
- Place your module on the base. You should see it start to pulse blue 🔵 (or stay solid blue 🔵, if fully charged).
- Look on the bottom of the base for a button labeled RESET. You may need to find a pen or something similar in size to easily press the button.
- Hold this RESET button in for 5 seconds, until you see the light flash red 🔴, on your collar, followed by the light turning off.
- At this point, you can remove it from the base, the module is powered off.
- If you need to turn your module back on, simply put it back on a powered charging base, and it will power on automatically.
Steps to Reset the Fi Module
- After powering off the Fi Module, wait 30 seconds, turn the device back on.
- Once you place your collar back on the base, the reset is complete.