Steps to Power Off the Fi Module:
- Make sure your charging base is plugged in.
- Place your module onto the base. You should see it start to pulse blue (or stay solid blue, if fully charged).
- Look on the bottom of the base for a button labeled RESET. You may need to find a pen or something similar in size to easily press the button.
- Hold this RESET button in for 5 seconds, until you see the light flash red, followed by the light turning off.
- At this point you can remove it from the base, the module is powered off.
If you need to turn your module back on, simply put it back on a powered charging base and it will power on automatically.
Steps to Reset the Fi Module
After you have followed steps to power off your module, follow below steps to RESET the module.
- Once the module has powered off, to RESET the module, remove the module from the base and wait 30 seconds before proceeding to the next step.
- After waiting 30 seconds, turn the device back on. Simply place the module back on a powered charging base and it will power on automatically.
- Your module has been RESET!