How to power off the Fi Module:
- Make sure your charging base is plugged in
- Place your module onto the base. You should see it start to pulse blue (or stay solid blue, if fully charged).
- Look on the bottom of the base for a button labeled "RESET". You may need to find a pen or something similar in size to easily press the button.
- Hold this RESET button in for 5 seconds, until you see the light flash 5 times quickly, followed by the light turning off.
- At this point you can remove it from the base, the module is powered off
- To turn the device back on, simply put it back on a powered charging base and it will power on automatically.
Resetting the Fi Module
The above steps will also reset your Fi Module, just ensure you place the Fi Module back on the base to power on.