The Rank Tab displays your dog's step performance, converted into points (1 step = 1 point), across different packs. You can easily see each pack (group) your dog is part of hosted at the top of the Rank Tab. See: Rank Tab.
Only the top 100,000 dogs are shown in each pack. The Fi Packs your dog can compete in include the following categories:
- All Dogs on Fi: shows your dog’s ranking among the top 100,000 dogs within the Fi Community. Your dog is automatically placed into All Dogs on Fi and one of the age-related categories based on their birthday, with the following breakdown:
- Puppies: Less than 3 years
- Adults: 3-10 years
- Seniors: Greater than 10 years
- Breed: shows your dog's ranking within their specific breed *(breed rankings are only available when there are enough dogs in the breed category). Your dog is automatically placed into the breed chosen when creating their Fi Profile.
- You cannot join other Fi Breed packs.
- You can update your dog's breed by editing their breed in the Profile Tab. See: How Can I Update My Dog's Breed?
- Once you change your dog's breed, you will not see the update until the next day, as rankings are updated daily at 6 AM EST.
- City: shows your dog's ranking among the Fi Pack in your home city* (if available).
- State: shows your dog's ranking among the Fi Pack in your home state.
- You cannot join multiple city and state packs.
- Your city and state pack is automatically generated based on the city and state set in your primary safe zone.
- To change the city and state pack your dog is competing in, you will need to update your primary safe zone. See: How Do I Set Up and Edit a Safe Zone? Once this is updated, you will be removed from your previous city and state (if the new location is different).
- Once you change your city and state, you will not see the updates until the next day, as rankings are updated daily at 6 AM EST.
- Your Contacts: By giving Fi access to your mobile device's contact list, you can compete with friends who also use Fi. Additionally, you can invite contacts who are not yet part of Fi and earn a free month towards your Membership. See: Is It Possible to Invite Friends & Family to Join Fi from My Contact List?