Fi is always more fun with friends, and we’ve designed several features to allow your pup to enjoy the best of the Fi Community.
What are Social Features ?
You can access several social features within the Fi App, they are:
- Discover: Share photos with Fi community, Discover Fi dogs to follow, and like pictures of the pups that make you smile.
- Rank: Engage in some friendly step and activity competition with pups in the Fi Community. See: Understanding Breed and Overall Ranking
To block a specific Fi User/Pup:
If needed, you can block a pup and user within the app. To do so, search for the pup in the Discover search bar. Then, click on the three dots next to the yellow follow bar. There, you’ll see options to either follow or block.
To opt out of Social Features & Fi Community:
If you wish to use Fi without the social aspect, you can opt out of social features at any time. Not sure if you’ll miss the competition? You are also free to opt back in at any time.
Opting out of social features will let you use the Fi Collar in total privacy on the Fi Network. You won’t appear to any other dog on the Fi Network, your pictures will be kept private to your household and you won’t be included in the Fi Rankings.
- Open the Fi App
- Tap your pup's profile in the lower right hand corner.
- Tap the three stacked lines on the top right
- Tap Account Settings
- Tap “on” to switch to “off”
- For owners with multiple pups, these settings will apply to all pups within the household
- For owners with pups across multiple households, you can select privacy settings based on the household. Any change made by an owner within the household will impact all other owners.