Fi Nano, just like any microchip, should only be injected by an individual who is trained to do so.
If you do not have someone in your organization that is trained on inserting microchips, we suggest talking to your local vet.
Articles in this section
- What Does Fi Nano Come With?
- How Do I Buy Fi Nano Microchips?
- As a Vet/Rescue/Breeder Can I Purchase Fi Nano Microchips via Purchase Order?
- How Do I Inject a Fi Nano Microchip?
- How Does Fi's Messaging System Work?
- I Am a Vet/Rescue/Breeder, I Received an Email Regarding a Lost Pet, What Do I Do Next?
- I Am a Vet/Rescue/Breeder, Should I Assign a Pet's Microchip to a Foster?
- How Do I Refer Other Vet/Rescue/Breeders to the Fi Nano Referral Program?
- Can I Share Microchips With Another Fi Nano Partner?
- Printable Resources