This is likely that the base is still assigned to another user and must be unlinked.
If you know which user (probably the foster, if the dog just got adopted), the foster can unlink it.
To unlink a Fi Base:
- Open the Fi App
- Tap on 'Profile' in the lower right hand corner of the app
- Tap the 'Menu' button in the upper right hand corner of the app (three stacked lines)
- Tap 'Bases'
- iOS: Tap into the Fi Base you want to remove
- Tap UNLINK FROM MY ACCOUNT
- Tap Unlink to verify
- Android: Tap Remove on the top right corner
- This will reveal a red - button next to all Fi Bases
- Tap the red - button next to the Fi Base you want to remove
- Tap YES to verify
Otherwise, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the base’s serial number (starts with FB) so we can unassign it for you. Only email this address if you are fostering/adopting a dog from one of our rescue partners.