This is likely that the base is still assigned to another user and must be unlinked. If you know which user (probably the foster, if the dog just got adopted), they can unlink it. Otherwise, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the base’s serial number (starts with FB) so we can unassign it for you.
Articles in this section
- Fi Rescues: Introduction, Program Overview, Ordering Collars
- Getting Started: First Time Rescue Activation and Setting Up Collars
- Transferring a Collar to a Foster Parent
- Transferring a Collar to an Adopter
- Fi Nano Support for Fi Rescues
- Oops, I gave my foster the collar without activating and transferring it. Now what?
- How does the Fi system work?
- I don’t have a Rescues tab in my main menu.
- One of my fosters needs a different size.
- I tried to set up a collar, but it says “Activation Failed”.