This likely means that the collar lost connection with the base. Please try moving the base to where the dog spends most of its time. If the problem persists (ex. A large house where one base is not enough coverage), please email email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Fi Rescues: Introduction, Program Overview, Ordering Collars
- Getting Started: First Time Rescue Activation and Setting Up Collars
- Transferring a Collar to a Foster Parent
- Transferring a Collar to an Adopter
- Fi Nano Support for Fi Rescues
- Oops, I gave my foster the collar without activating and transferring it. Now what?
- How does the Fi system work?
- I don’t have a Rescues tab in my main menu.
- One of my fosters needs a different size.
- I tried to set up a collar, but it says “Activation Failed”.