A photo is not required, but if you would like to upload or change a photo in your Fi Nano microchip account you can do so once your account shows Active under Your Pets profile.
- If your account is showing Inactive it means you either do not have a Fi Nano associated with that pet or that the registration is not complete. See: Fi Nano Microchip Registration
- If your account is showing Transfer Pending, this means the vet/rescue/breeder you worked with to chip your pet, has yet to approve the Fi Nano transfer. Please reach out to them to check in on the process. See: Why Does My Fi Nano Microchip Status Say Transfer Pending?
Active vs. Inactive or Transfer Pending
Once "Active", Follow These Steps to Make Your Edits:
- Go to nano.tryfi.com and LOG IN to your account
- Tap MANAGE CHIPS from the menu (if you are using a desktop, rather than a mobile device, please fully expand your screen if you are not seeing MANAGE CHIPS)
- Tap on your pet's Active profile
- Tap on the photo icon in the top left corner of your pets profile
- You will be prompted to choose a photo from your library
- You're all set!