Explore Settings Menu
Within the Settings Menu, you can configure account preferences and view diagnostic tools. To access the Settings Menu:
- Tap your dog's Profile picture in the lower right corner. Once you are in the profile, tap the 3 stacked lines:
- The MENU categories will appear:
Within the Settings Menu, you will find:
- Collars - add dogs, access subscription/membership information and unlink collars. See:
- Safe Zone - manage Safe Zones. See:
- Wifi Networks - manage Wi-Fi networks. See:
- Bases - manage bases. See:
- Owners/Dog Walkers - manage owners/dog walkers.
- Notifications - decide which alerts you would like to receive via text, email and the app. See:
- Account Settings - if you ever need to update your username, email or phone number, you can do so here.
- System Diagnostics - within system diagnostics, you can view how well your collar is connecting and where your collar is connecting. It has views for system health, base connectivity, and you can test your GPS/LTE connectivity.
- See: Testing GPS/LTE
- Help Center - review articles written specifically to answer any questions members of the Fi pack may have.