You can access the Activity view through the Live Tab.
The Activity view enables you to monitor your dog's step goal and strain score, track your pup's active time, and compare their current activity with past performance to ensure they're meeting their goals. For more information on Strain Score, see: What Is Strain Score?
Step Goal 🐕 ✅
If your pup is easily hitting their goal - or vice versa - you can customize their Step Goal. Your Step Goal is shown in the upper right hand of the Activity view.
Steps to Update Your Step Goal
- Tap on the Step Goal number:
- You can either use the - (decrease steps) and + (increase steps) buttons to adjust the goal number or you can drag the fire icon left and right to decrease or increase your Step Goal. Tap Save once you have selected the new Step Goal:
- If your dog is trying to hit a particular Rank, you can toggle between All Fi Dogs and your dog's breed to see how they would rank based on the step count you choose. See: What Fi Packs Can My Dog Join?
Steps Taken 🐾
Steps taken is a breakdown of the amount of steps your dog took across different time periods:
TODAY = steps taken hourly
DAILY = steps taken daily
WEEKLY = steps taken weekly
MONTHLY = steps taken monthly
Across all time periods, you can view how many steps were taken and how long ago have passed since their last step was recorded. After you tap into the time period you want to view, you can swipe left and right to review the previous data.
If you scroll through the TODAY view, you can tap on an individual bar to reveal how many steps were taken in total that hour.
Steps vs. Time Period
You can compare your dog's step count vs. a past time frame across different time periods:
TODAY = step count vs. yesterday
DAILY = step count vs. the previous week
WEEKLY = step count vs. the previous 4 weeks
MONTHLY = step count vs. the previous 4 months
The steps vs. time period graph shows current steps in green and shows a dog's past step count in gray. The graph will indicate if they are + positive or - negative in their steps count vs. the previous steps from the time period you selected.
Active Time vs. Time Period
Active time is when a dog is awake and active and therefore, neither napping or sleeping. You can compare your dog's Active Time vs. a past time frame across different time periods:
- TODAY = active time vs. yesterday
- DAILY = active time vs. the previous week
- WEEKLY = active time vs. the previous 4 weeks
- MONTHLY = active time vs. the previous 4 months
The active time vs. time period graph shows current active time in green and shows a dog's past active time in gray. The graph will indicate if they are + positive or - negative in their active time vs. the previous active time from the time period you selected.