Fi Nano Partners can remove chips themselves without having to contact support.
Steps to Remove a Fi Nano Microchip from My Account
- Go to nano.tryfi.com and LOG IN to your account.
- Click MANAGE CHIPS from the menu:
If you are using a desktop, please fully expand your screen to reveal MANAGE CHIPS:
If you are using a mobile device, tap the 3 stacked lines and then tap MANAGE CHIPS:
- Type in the microchip number in the search bar and click the magnifying glass to search for the chip you want to remove.
- Under each microchip, you will see Remove chip. Click Remove chip for the microchip you wish to remove:
- You will see a drop-down menu that asks to you select a reason for removal:
- Select the reason that best applies, then click Remove chip to confirm:
- Once you confirm, the chip will immediately be removed from your stock, and you will no longer see it in your Fi Nano account.