There are a few ways to add photos of your dog to their Profile. You can either upload photos to the app from your phone, or link to your Instagram account and upload those photos. See: How Do I Link or Remove an Instagram Account in the Fi App?
From the Profile tab, you can manually add a photo with no filter or caption, set a profile picture and remove a photo. See: Profile Tab.
If you want to add a filter or caption to your photo, you will need to upload your photo from the Discover or Live Tab. Uploading photos from your Profile Tab does not allow this.
Steps to Add a Picture with a Filter & Caption
- Tap either the Discover Tab or Live Tab:
- Tap on the camera in the lower right corner on the Live Tab or the upper right hand corner in the Discover Tab:
- Choose a photo, and then if you would like, select a filter and add a caption:
- If you have connected your Instagram account, you can share your photo to Instagram by toggling OFF to ON. See: How Do I Link or Remove an Instagram Account in the Fi App?
- Once you tap Share, your photo will appear in the Discover Feed and your dog's Profile for other Fi Dogs to view: