If you have a Fi Account and you have not yet set up your subscription, a Fi Gift Card can be used in the Fi App for Fi Series 2 customers setting up a subscription.
Fi Series 3 customers can only redeem Fi Gift Cards via our online shop when purchasing their Fi Series 3 Collar Kit. See: How Do I Redeem My Fi Gift Card Online?
To redeem a gift card towards an upcoming subscription renewal, you must Contact Fi Customer Success.
Steps to Redeem a Gift Card for a Series 2 Subscription Plan in the Fi App
To start, open the Fi App. Tap Live in the left-hand bottom corner:
There are two ways to access the available subscription plans.
Tap the Yellow Banner at the top of the Live Tab page:
- Tap the Steps summary to open the Activity Page:
- Tap the yellow button that says See GPS Plans:
Once the available subscription plans are listed, tap on the Fi Subscription plan you wish to purchase.
- Tap Continue:
- You must add payment information even if you pay with a gift card. Billing information must be on file in case of applicable taxes or for upcoming renewals. Tap the + button next to Payment to enter your payment information:
- Once you have filled out all requirements for payment information, tap Save and continue:
- Next, tap the + button next to Gift card:
A bar will appear where you can enter your gift card code. Type in your gift card code. It will automatically apply your gift card to the total purchase. Then, tap Place Order to purchase: