If you have a Fi Account, and you have not yet set up your subscription, a Fi Gift Card can be used in the Fi App for Fi Series 2 customers setting up a subscription.
Fi Series 3 customers can only redeem Fi Gift Cards via our online shop when purchasing their Fi Series 3 Collar Kit. See: How Do I Redeem My Fi Gift Card Online?
To redeem a gift card towards an upcoming subscription renewal, you must Contact Fi Customer Success.
Steps to Redeem a Gift Card for a Series 2 Subscription Plan in the Fi App
- Open the Fi App.
- Tap the Activity/Sleep tab (looks like a bar graph, it's the second icon to the right):
- Tap the yellow button that says See GPS Plans:
- Tap on the Fi Subscription plan you wish to purchase:
- You must add payment information even if you pay with a gift card. Billing information must be on file in case of applicable taxes, or for upcoming renewals. Tap the + button next to Payment to enter your payment information:
- Once you have filled out all requirements for payments information, tap Save and continue:
- Next, tap the + button next to Gift card:
- A bar will appear where you can enter your gift card code. Type in your gift card code. It will automatically apply your gift card to the total purchase:
- Tap Place Order to purchase: