Within the Fi App you can manage your Fi Base(s) and the settings from the Base Menu.
Steps to Access the Base Menu
- Open the Fi App.
- Tap your dog's Profile picture in the lower right corner. Once you are in the profile, tap the 3 stacked lines:
- Tap Bases:
- The Fi Base menu will appear slightly different depending on the user's phone:
Fi Base Menu Options
From the base menu, you will see all Fi Bases associated to your dog's account, and You can tap into each individual base to reveal and edit the following:
- NAME: The default name of your base will be the serial number of the base. You can change the name to reflect their location, such as Home, Office, Grandma's House by tapping into the name section and editing the name.
- NETWORK: Shows the Network the Fi Base is currently or was last connected to.
- UPDATE Wi-Fi: If your base is ever offline, you will receive a notification, see: Troubleshooting your Fi Charging Base
- Your Series 3 Fi Base has an indicator light. It will show a static yellow light 🟡 if the base does not have Wi-Fi connectivity.
- SERIAL NUMBER: The unique serial number associated with each Fi Base.
- SET LOCATION: Each base must have a location set. See: How Do I Setup My Fi Base Location? If you travel with your Fi Base, ensure to update/set the new location upon arrival. See: Travel, Boarding & Day Care.
- UNLINK FROM MY ACCOUNT: see: How Do I Unlink A Fi Base From My Account?