If you are logged into the Fi App and do not see Manage Rescues in your menu drop-down, this might mean you are logged into a non-rescue Fi account. You can easily double check if you are logged in to the correct Fi Rescue account.
Steps to Check What Account You Are Logged Into on the Fi App
- Tap the dog's Profile Tab in the lower right corner. Once you are in the profile, tap the 3 stacked lines:
- Tap Account Settings:
- Is this the correct rescue account?
- If yes, you have verified you are logged into the right account and still do not see the Manage Rescues option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If no, please sign out of the account and sign back into the proper account.
- It is important that you are logged in to the correct Rescue account to make transfers and see the correct dogs!