If you are fostering a dog with a Fi Rescue Collar, you will need to download the Fi App and set up an account to gain full access to your dog's Fi Collar.
The Rescue will transfer your foster dog to you through the Fi App. As soon as you set up your account and log in to the Fi App, you should see your foster dog. If you do not see your foster dog in your Fi Account, please contact the rescue and ask them to transfer your foster dog to you.
Steps to Set Up a Fi Rescue Collar for Foster Parent(s)
- Login to your Fi Account, or create a Fi Account, see: How Do I Set Up a First Time Foster or Adopter's Fi Account?
- As a foster, you'll never create a dog's profile. Instead, the rescue you worked with will transfer the profile of the dog you are fostering to your account.
- If you do not see a dog profile on your account and are being prompted to create a dog profile, please email the rescue you are working with for further assistance.
- Set up the Fi Base, you will need to set up your Fi Base. We suggest naming your base Foster Base. See: How Do I Add a Fi Base to My Fi App?
- Follow best practices: To get the most out of your dog's Fi Collar, see the following articles: