The Rank Tab displays your dog's step performance, converted into points (1 step = 1 point), across different packs. You can easily see each pack (group) your dog is part of hosted at the top of the Rank Tab. See: Rank Tab.
Only the top 100,000 dogs are shown in each pack. The Fi Packs your dog can compete in include the following categories:
All Dogs on Fi: shows your dog’s ranking among the top 100,000 dogs within the Fi Community. Your dog is automatically placed into All Dogs on Fi and one of the age-related categories based on their birthday, with the following breakdown:
- Puppies: 3 years or younger
- Adults: 4-10 years
- Seniors: 11+ years
Breed: shows your dog's ranking within their specific breed *(breed rankings are only available when there are enough dogs in the breed category). Your dog is automatically placed into the breed chosen when creating their Fi Profile.
- You cannot join other Fi Breed packs.
- You can update your dog's breed by editing their breed in the Profile Tab. See: How Can I Update My Dog's Breed?
- Once you change your dog's breed, you will not see the update until the next day, as rankings are updated daily at 6 AM EST.
- City: shows your dog's ranking among the Fi Pack in your home city* (if available).
State: shows your dog's ranking among the Fi Pack in your home state.
- You cannot join multiple city and state packs.
- Your city and state pack are automatically generated based on the city and state set in your primary safe zone.
- To change the city and state pack your dog is competing in, you will need to update your primary safe zone. See: How Do I Set Up and Edit a Safe Zone? You will be removed from your previous city and state (if it is different).
- Once you change your city and state, you will not see the updates until the next day, as rankings are updated daily at 6 AM EST.